WJPR Citation New

  All Since 2011
 Citation  2903  2393
 h-index  27  24
 i10-index  68  60

Login

Best Paper Awards

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR) will give best paper award in every issue in the form of money along with certificate to promote research activity of scholar.
            Best Paper Award :
Dr. Muhammad Baqir MR Fakhrildin
Download Article: Click Here

Search

Track Your Article

Abstract

INVESTIGATE IMPACT OF MOOD STATUS OF TYPE 1 DM PATIENTS ON THEIR GLYCEAMIC CONTROL IN TERMS OF MEAN HBA1C LEVEL.

Mutha Naveen*

ABSTRACT

Objective- Investigate impact of mood status of Type 1 DM patients on their glyceamic control in terms of mean HbA1c level. Research Design And Methods- observational based study using data obtained from type 1 diabetic participant. Studies meeting the inclusion criteria were examined, and study demographics (age, sex, and type of diabetes) as well as psychological status information (assessment method, prevalence, and mean scale scores) were recorded using a structured form based on the case report form. Diabetic control status was measured in HbA1c level. Each participant was interviewed using the Psychological status to Illness Scale, a specifically designed questionnaire, Two subject pool were categorized based on their psychological status (irritate and cheerful). Result- Appropriate data required for this study were collected from total 205 participants out of which 133 were classified in cheerful psychological status pool while 89 were in irritate. 43.41% participant were found in irritable psychological status in which 55.05% participant were male and remaining 44.95% were female participant, while out of total 205 participant 133 was undergoing with cheerful psychological status. Samples were categorized in two different pool according to their psychological status- irritable and cheerful, mean HbA1c level for each pool from their HbA1c data set was calculated. Statistical analysis was made by hypothesis testing. Significance level was 5%. Conclusion- prevalence of irritable psychological status can worse diabetic control more than the prevalence of cheerful psychological status.

Keywords: type 1 diabetes mellitus, psychological status, depressed, irritable, cheerful, HbA1c, Dysphoria,


[Full Text Article]

Call for Paper

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR)
Read More

Email & SMS Alert

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR)
Read More

Article Statistics

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR)
Read More

Online Submission

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR)
Read More